XV INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE-SEMINARON SOBRIOLOGY,
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE, SOCIAL PEDAGOGY AND ALCOLOGY
September, 20-30th, 2006 - Sevastopol
October, 8-14th, 2006 - Larnaka
Two thirds of the populations of the Earth live in sobriety. The absolute prohibition law is in 41 country of the world. In 40 countries of the world the law of sobriety is applied. For about 700 nations of our planet live soberly. More than 400 religions confess sobriety. Ancient Slavs, their ancestors propagated sobriety and led a sober way of life.
Many famous and well-known people of our planet at various times and in different countries led and lead a sober style of life. Among them first of all we would like to name:
- Jesus the Christ - the God Incarnate, the Son human.
- John the Baptist (John the Forerunner) - the predecessor of Jesus the Christ.
- The prophet Daniel - the righteous man, a wise man.
- Mohammed - the founder of Islam.
- The Buddha - the founder of the Buddhism.
- Cоnfucius (Kong Fuzi or Kung-fu-Tzu) - the founder of the Confucianism.
- Аvicenna - the doctor, the encyclopeditian.
- Socrat - the ancient greek philosopher.
- Titian - the Italian painter.
- Sergi Radonezhsky – the holy of the Russian Orthodox Church.
- Seraphim Sarovsky - the holy of the Russian Orthodox Church.
- Svyatoslav – the Prince of Kiev
- Abbacum Petrovich - the priest, the head of Old Belief.
- Forel August - the Swiss neuropathologist, the president of the Neutral IOGT.
- Pavlov Ivan Petrovich - the Russian physiologist.
- Tolstoy Lev Nikolayevich - the Russian writer.
- Dostoevsky Fyodor Mihajlovich - the Russian writer.
- Johan Kronstadtsky (Sergiev Ivan Ilyich) - the holy of the Russian Orthodox Church.
- Levsky Basil - the Bulgarian public figure.
- Johan (Snichev Ivan Matvejevich) – the metropolitan of S-Petersburg and Ladoga Russian Orthodox Church.
- Uglov Fyodor Grigorjevich - the Russian surgeon, the academician, the leader of the world sober movement.
- Maltsev Terenti Semenovich - the Russian agriculturist, the national academician.
- Kokushkin Jacov Karpovich - the Russian public figure.
- Belov Vasily Ivanovich - the Russian writer.
- Shichko Gennady Andrejevich - the Russian public figure, the biologist.
- Dudochkin Peter Petrovich - the Russian writer.
- Coon Levret – the founder of IOGT.
- Finch John - the leader of the world sober movement and many others
In activity of each religion it is possible to find a lot of positive examples in forming a healthy and sober person. For example, the Moslem have exclusively positive attitude to absolute sobriety. The Koran forbids the use of any stupefying substances. The Buddhism is also the world sober religion. The Hinduisms leads a sober and healthy style of life everywhere.
Alongside with ancient and traditional religions in different countries of the world rather new religious awake action on sobering up of people. In particular, it is necessary to note a role and value in this question of the Adventists of the seventh day, adherents of the Bahaism, the Mormon, supporters of the Method and others.
At the same time, on our planet one third of population uses alcohol, tobacco and illegal drugs in life. It happens very frequently in the territory of those states, where the role of religions in protection of natural, sober style of life is not consecutive enough. A number of religions in various religious ceremonies, unfortunately, are used alcohol, tobacco and other drugs. Moreover, leaders of some faiths involve in alcoholic and tobacco business.
The XV International conference-seminar on sobriology, preventive maintenance, social pedagogic and alcology was beginning the work in Sevastopol (Crimea, Ukraine) on the 20-30th of September, 2006 and continued the activity on Cyprus (Larnaka) on the 8-14 th of October, 2006 under the general theme « Religions of the world against drugs, for healthy and sober style of life », puts before itself the important problem: to begin the process on formation The World Interconfession council on counteraction of drugs and formation of healthy and sober life. We are going in 2007 or 2008, in one of the countries to organize the World congress on this question and to generate such Council.
The logic of common sense speaks that development of life is possible only on the basis of the convinced and conscious sobriety. From that, how much soberly and piously we shall live, the future of our world community depends to the full.